How to Notify Viega LLC of Damage and/or Missing Pieces
When receiving a shipment be sure to note the amount and any damage or shortage to the shipment.
All of our shipments include the DR/POD Signature Requirement sheet (example below). You will also need:
2. If there is damage; take photographs of any external packaging damage, internal packaging damage, or damage to the product itself.
3. Notify Viega LLC's customer service Customerservice@viega.us
Please reference the delivery number, PO number, or order number when contacting customer service.
4. After thoroughly researching your complaint, we will notify you if there are any additional requirements.
|Please note: Viega LLC requires that you pay the original invoice in full. Pequod will refund you directly.|
Need more help?
How to Track Your Shipment
In partnership with CH Robinson, you can now track your shipment HERE, using your purchase order number or the Viega LLC delivery number. This is for LTL shipments only.
If you need to know the status of your UPS shipment, please contact Viega LLC Customer Service at 1-800-976-9819 or firstname.lastname@example.org. A customer service representative can provide you with a UPS tracking number that can be entered HERE.
To use the CHR site linked above, follow the steps below:
1. Under Reference Type, select Customer Reference #.
2. Enter either your PO number or the Viega delivery number in this field
3. Select Search. A results page will populate with the status of your shipment.
If no results populate or you have any questions about your shipment, please contact Viega Customer Service at 1-800-976-9819 or email@example.com